|This three-day intensive program, hosted by the FXB Center for Health and Human Rights at the Harvard School of Public Health, is designed to prepare mid-career professionals in the health, humanitarian, and human rights fields to integrate the concepts, skills, and tools of health and human rights into their professional activities.|
This course will equip decision-makers with the skills necessary to apply methods and practices grounded in essential human rights principles and methods. Small group sessions, receptions, and "topic table" lunches will provide further opportunities for interaction and networking with faculty and fellow participants.
To view the course agenda, please click here.
• International Human Rights Law and Systems
• International Humanitarian Law and Systems
• Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
• Child Labor and Human Trafficking
• Refugee and Asylum Settings
• Crisis Early Warning and Use of New Technologies
CME Course Credits: 18.5
Learn more and register